The Suffolk Care Collaborative’ s Compliance & HIPAA Program embodies our commitment to carrying out our business activities ethically and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
To view information regarding non-discrimination, please click on the following links:
To obtain guidance on a compliance or a HIPAA Privacy or security issue, or to report any concerns of unethical activity or a suspected violation of the compliance program, contact your supervisor, a compliance officer, or the compliance hotline in a timely manner.
Contact Information For
Compliance or HIPAA Issues
Anne Barrett, MA
Suffolk Care Collaborative
1383-8 Veterans Memorial Highway
Hauppaugue, NY 11788-9429
Office: (631) 638-1318
Fax: (631) 638-1009
The SCC has a new confidential and anonymous hotline and online reporting system:
All calls, mail, e-mail, and faxes will be held in the strictest confidence and the complaitant may remain anonymous.
SCC policy strictly prohibits intimidation, retribution, or retaliatory action against anyone who reports a suspected violation in good faith
Anyone who deliberately makes a false accusation with the purpose of harming or retaliating against another individual will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
SCC Compliance & HIPAA Materials
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- SCC Compliance Policies and Procedures
- SCC Code of Conduct
- SCC Compliance Training - Learning Center
- SCC Compliance Program & Guidelines
- SCC HIPAA Privacy & Security Policies & Procedures, Related Materials and Information Security Plan
- SCC HIPAA Training - Learning Center
- Electronic Information Access Confidentiality Certification Form
DSRIP Compliance Resources
- Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) website
- OMIG’s Compliance Program Self-Assessment Tool
- Health Care Compliance Association website
- Society for Corporate Compliance and Ethics website
- SCC Partner Courtesy Compliance Toolkit