In addition to the SCC Coalition Partner Participation Agreement, we’ve identified a group of additional key documents that will help us complete your on-boarding. For more information about these materials, we invite you to view our on-boarding program webinar by clicking here.
- SCC Coalition Partner Attestation (For new Coalition Partners only)
- SCC Partner Enrollment Checklist
Please use the Partner Enrollment Checklist as a guide to completing the enrollment documentation.
- SCC Educational Attestation
Please complete the SCC Educational Attestation as you review the materials which fulfill the onboarding training requirements.
- RHIO Participation Agreement (Qualifying Entity (QE) Agreement)
Please note, if you are already enrolled in a RHIO, please return a copy of the Qualified Entitiy (QE) Agreement. If you are not already enrolled, RHIO enrollment will initiated by each HUB during the onboarding process.
- OMIG Compliance Certification
Please note, this will only apply to entities receiving $500,000 or more Medicaid funds in the consecutive 12-month period.