Primary & Behavioral Health Integrated Care Program
Project 3ai - Integration of primary care and behavioral health services
Project Objective Statement
This project is aimed at developing collaborative care models between PCPs and behavioral health organizations. It may involve direct co-location of interdisciplinary clinicians within a site, and/or establishing a level of collaboration between agencies based on geography, skill set, community needs, etc.
Administrative Manager, Behavioral Health Programs
Office of Population Health
Tel: (631) 638-1382
Kristie Golden, PhD
Associate Director of Operations, Neurosciences,
Stony Brook Medicine
Tel: (631) 444-1956
Project Committee Membership
Project Workgroup Charge
A composition of subject matter experts engaged to support the development, execution and monitoring of project milestones.
Project Committee Charge
A composition of key internal and external project stakeholders, including representation from key community and public service and governmental agencies engaged to support the conclusions, deliverables and monitor system impacts of the DSRIP Program.
To begin to learn more about this program, our project documents in this section.
- Project Charter
- Project Toolkits
- Project Clinical Guideline Summaries
- Project Milestone Timeline
- Project Flow Chart Diagram
- NYS DOH DSRIP Project Application Narrative
- NYS DOH DSRIP Project Work Plan
- Project Communication Framework
- Project Consolidated Pre-Read
Project Resources & Quick Links
This section features key external resources utilized during program development. We invite you to click the links to learn more.
DSRIP Project 3.a.i Licensure Guidence
A provider must follow the programmatic requirements of its licensing agency and the prescribed requirements of the IOS Regulations as ourlined in the DSRIP Project 3.a.i Licensure Threshold Guidence for integrated care.
- NYS DOH Integrated Services Webinar Presentation, January 26, 2016
- NYS DOH DSRIP 3.a.i Licensure Thresholds Webpage
- Guidance PDF Summary
- Application Instructions for PPS Integrating Primary Care & Behavioral Health Services Under DSRIP Project 3.a.i Licensure
- DSRIP 3.a.i Licensure Threshold Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Primary Care-Mental Health Integration Co-Located, Collaborative Care: An Operations Manual
- Center for Integrated Healthcare
New York State Department Of Health OHM Resources